Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Cry of the Soul

I had been planning to start my own blog several times but I had difficulty starting since I didn't know what I wanted to write about.  Finally I have this blog now!

The name was inspired by my desire to be a part of God's mission in soul caregiving. In fact, my soul is a recipient of His loving care everyday. The desire then was strengthened with my experiences in the field of counseling both when I was still a student and now that I am so called a professional counselor.

During my practicum in my MA in Counseling, I had many opportunities to be with people whose soul were shattered; young and old, male and female, rich and poor. They share the same need, they feel the same pain, they shout the same cry! They need our care!

As a neophyte in the field of helping profession, I desire that the many unheard  cries of the lethally wounded souls  will be heard, and that they will receive care and experience healing. I am not dreaming of a perfect world, I only dream that people would learn to care even with the least of his/her fellow.

I hope that through this blog, my cry, their cry and your cry will be heard! 
And that shouts of joy will echo wherever we go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it so inspiring and touching...

Adrian A. Bontuyan. said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello, how are you? your blog is very cool :) can you visit my page too? is about my country, Chile. have a nice day, bye



http://www.tourxchile.es.tl

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I will look forward to reading your posts and learning more about your heartscry.
Pamela