Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Missed Her


I was browsing through the folders of pictures in my multiply account when the feeling of missing Pamela had sank in. It's been more than a month since we have not seen each other face to face. I missed our time together. I missed the merriment of just being with her.

Below are the 10 most memorable scenes I treasured the most in my time with her here;
  1. Sitting beside her during our worship time in the church.
  2. Texting her to ask what's her plan for the day and how she felt about her appointments.
  3. Crossing the road and seeing her confused as I moved to the danger side.
  4.  Answering her questions that moved me to deeply ponder.
  5. Taking pictures to the places we explored together.
  6. Watching her enjoying my stories and my simple jokes.
  7. Visiting coffee shops and enjoy the coffee-talks.
  8. Introducing her to the people around me; my family and friends.
  9. Bringing her home after a day and a night of fun.
  10. Praying with her about us and our future plans
How I wish that we could be together. But I lay it all to God in total surrender. He alone has the timetable and the power for the two of us to be together until forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get high!!! whooo!!! hahaha..1 thumb up!!!hehehhe..ganjj