Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Work Out Experience


When my friends had started working out, they'd been pushing me to go with them to the gym and start to work out as well. Since it wasn't really my priority, I always have reasons for not going. But this morning, I finally was able to try it.
Since it was my first official work out experience, I didn't care much with the necessary things to bring. When we got to the locker, I was informed that I need to have my sports shoes, so we had to go back to the apartment and get it.(hehe)
We started our work out with 20 minutes on the cardio stepper equipment to regulate our heartbeat rate (I hope I'm right). It was a fun thing to do while watching cable TV. After that, my friend looked for an instructor for me only to find out that I have to fill up a form for guest users first.
After a while, I was finally introduced to my instructor. The instructor was helpful in directing me to the appropriate equipment for a starter like me. I enjoyed the tension and relief of lifting, pushing and stretching my body parts. ( I hope I won't suffer muscle pain tomorrow).
We ended our work out by jogging in their 200-meter area while talking about possibility of my coming back again. I think I will come back and try to make it regular. Finally, we went home after taking shower in their nice bathroom. Actually they have jacuzzi and sauna inclusive of the package.
Thanks to my friend who diligently invited me to do something with my body. (hehe) This is necessary for my wellness inside out. It's my turn to encourage you to try it too. (hehe)

2 comments:

Rommel Ryan Ablas said...

kanusa man ta balik gym? pag human nato ug fast gym ta balik ha! heheheh :D pangimbita pa ug lain tao para magjoin sa atong working out to feel great na quest :D hehehe

Adrian A. Bontuyan. said...

hehe..karon pa ka reply pero nakabalik na gyud ko kagahapon..hehe...unta I can really make it regular. Gipamaulan ko karon..haha