Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wazzup?


"Wazzup" is a coined filipino word. It's actually a spontaneous utterance of the phrase "what's up". It is commonly used by our youth today. It could be categorized as one of the slangs in the Filipino language.
I usually used this word whenever I start a conversation with someone may it be in a chat or in a face to face conversation. I also have a friend who usually asked me that question but he even shorten it into one syllable "zup". At least that shortens the effort of typing and utterance.

Well may be some of you might want to ask wazzup with my blog adventure? I confess that I have not updated my blog as often as before. I was caught with many things to do and I don't have enough time to write anymore. However I won't miss this time to answer the question wazzup with my counseling passion.

In my previous entry, I shared about the counseling room that I had begun to use and made-over. This week I had my first private client. It was so affirming when she commented how beautiful the atmosphere of the room was. She was so grateful of our meeting as well.

 I'm so grateful how the Lord is causing my counseling career to start flourishing. I am receiving more invitations to speak on stress management. An NGO had requested me to conduct stress debriefing among their staff and workers.

I attribute all these opportunities to God as He is opening more doors for His love, peace and rest to be shared and expereinced by people through this counseling ministry He has entrusted to me. May we all experience God's peace and rest everyday as we fulfill His calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wazzup bro..hehehe..1st tym..i'm not using that word,hehe..diri daghan wazzup:)

-nodneK