Friday, July 4, 2008

A Sense of Accomplishment

This week was filled with excitement. I finally had met with some of my clients at the seminary. I had been reviewing the results of the psychological exams they've taken.  I had been preparing how I could present to them the results so they would be aware of their strengths and weaknesses. It wasn't an easy task. Until now, I still am learning how to be a good communicator.

One of the things that gave me a sense of accomplishment this week was the progress of my project to make the counseling center more conducive for counseling. It made me excited as I exercise my creativity in utilizing the space and the facilities available. Below are the pictures we've taken today before I left the center. Hope you would give a visit sometimes. You need not go there as a client, you may go there as a friend.



I took that sofa from the library. Thanks to the generosity of Alne-our librarian. 
The plants were taken from the garden outside. Thanks for the kindness of jun2x-our caretaker.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi nindota ah..I'll go there someday as a client? or as a friend?hehehe..basi both uroy!

Anonymous said...

usab ky nalimtan ang name sa anunimus..hihihi

"Oi nindota ah..I'll go there someday as a client? or as a friend?hehehe..basi both uroy!"

-nodneK

Anonymous said...

It looks like a nice welcoming space!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

nice place.. hope to visit someday