Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Experience Stress Debriefing

"I'm stressed out", I don't know how many times I heard this statement from different people I had conversations, with regards to their field of work. The percentage is even higher among students. I have to be honest that I have uttered this statement too. 

Last semester, I was invited to conduct a workshop on stress management. In the process of preparing, I have learned valuable truths on how I have personally managed my own stressors and what else can I do to make it even better.

This semester, I was invited again to conduct the same workshop to around 1000 nursing students in one the colleges here in davao. It's a challenging opportunity to help our future nurses to apply self-care so that can give best care to their patients.

I'm excited on how the Lord is starting to open up more opportunities for personal and professional growth to extend my services not only to students but to my fellow help providers as well. This coming thursday and friday, I will be conducting stress debriefing and team building among the staff of RBI (Resources for the blind). Stress debriefing is more extensive than just conducting workshop on stress management. In stress debriefing, the participants would be able to process themselves with regards to the stressors that might have impede their complete functioning. It is necessary for those who are in the helping profession to experience supervision. 

I found it highly important among missionaries too, especially those who are in a cross-cultural missions. They need to experience stress debriefing of their varied mission experiences when they go back to their home country. This is the thing that I am discovering. I am starting to  conduct stress debriefing in one of our missionaries and hoping to let this opportunity be spread out.

You may contact me in the following numbers if you are interested to avail of this service. You may also refer this service to your company or to your friend. Thank you and God bless us all.

Adrian A. Bontuyan
09274853695
(082) 2271731

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to avail this service,can you conduct that Stress Debriefing here?hehe

-nodneK

Adrian A. Bontuyan. said...

if you will pay for my tickets..why not? bwihihihi..haha...pagbalik na lang nimo diri don