Monday, January 12, 2009

Alive and Kicking for 2009!


After several times of thinking about updating my blog, it is only now that I have finally moved myself to write something. So many great things had happened to me in more than a month of being silent here. Somehow I regretted that I didn't push myself enough to share my thoughts and yet I'm happy that I enjoyed my moments of silence. I enjoyed the holiday season. I celebrated christmas in its real essence and I was excited to face new year with great surprises from God.

For now, I just want to let you know my dear readers, friends, co-bloggers and co-soulcare lovers that I'm still alive and kicking! I had bid goodbye to 2008 well and had enthusiastically welcomed 2009!

Let's continue to enjoy our blogging adventure together!

No comments: